For real! Haha #thewantisreal #reality #truth #muscles #tattoos #gayboyproblems #instagay #yasss
Landmarks and surface markings of the human body. 1913.
I wasn’t in the right shape for Finnick for the audition. I had stubble and there was a picture of me at a premiere and everyone was like: who is this guy? He doesn’t even have blue eyes, let alone copper-coloured hair, a tan or a six pack. (x)
David Gandy for Autograph underwear collection
It’s one of the most misogynist things out there.
dictating how a woman chooses to express herself sexually is misogynistic
it’s also misogynistic to assume that all women undertake a sub position
it’s also heterosexist to assume that all bdsm is heterosexual
She had been able to tell herself that the small swell of fear that weighed down on her like chains had been the locket’s influence - that she was really quite fine. She would soldier on. But Hermione had taken the locket off, and now there was nothing inside of her at all; she felt as fragile and as small as a piece of glass, one moment away from splintering into a million pieces and never being whole again.
Deciding that no good would come of doing nothing, she cleared a space on the tent floor and emptied out her bag, hoping that sorting through its massive contents would distract her. Turning the radio on, she stacked books and got rid of empty vials and folded clothes, losing herself in the regularity of it, the normality. She turned over another book and her eyes hit on something she had not expected; the sight of it felt like a punch to the stomach.
It was a jumper, soft and full of holes and blazing scarlet, with a bright yellow R stitched on the front. The wind howled and the radio crackled with static beside her, but she remained still, eyeing the jumper, her heart caught somehwere in her throat.
He must have forgotten it, she thought, her fingers tightening in the fabric, he must’ve forgotten it when he left.
Hermione picked it up gingerly, as if it would catch fire if she was too rough with it, noticing for the first time how the red was that very type of Weasley red, like his hair had been in the summer sun.
She had begun to cry; the tears fell thick and unstoppable down her cheeks, and when they hit the fabric she wiped them away furiously, not wanting to ruin it. The tent stretched out for miles at every side, making her feel so small that if she stopped breathing, she might fade away.
Outside, snow whispered down the tent, silent and cold as the grave.
Days went by when he forgot he even had it, but every now and again the Deluminator would burn hot in his bag, and would pull it out, flicking it open and shut, not knowing what he was waiting for.
And then there were the days when he would light matches just to siphon their light and watch it burn in front of him. When he was tired enough, he could pretend he was back with them, and that when he turned around he would see her pouring over her little book, pacing - but when he looked over his shoulder she was always gone.
One cold morning, without really knowing why, Ron had thrown the thing on the table in front of him while he tried to think of places Harry and Hermione would have gone. In the silence of the room around him, the Deluminator seemed to be making a low, keening sort of sound.
Ron strained his ears, and could’ve sworn he heard it: the desolate sound of someone sobbing, alone.
He shook the Deluminator and then held it against his ear; but the sound was gone, as if he had been listening to the ocean through a sea shell and the tide had gone out.
Putting the little device back in his pocket, he turned and walked outside. The first snows had begun to fall, and he could not help but think of Harry and Hermione, shivering in the tent. He hoped they were safe; he hoped he would find them.
But above all, he hoped she was warm.
This is a compilation of guides on how to write kissing and sex scenes! If you know of a good one that isn’t listed here submit it to me and I will update the list! Almost eveyr link is NSFW.
- Accurately Write Gay Sex
- An Instructional Guide to Kinks, Fetishes and the World of BDSM
- Bare Bones [Step by Step/Stages]
- Blow Jobs [And Getting Ready to Write Smut]
- Casual Sex
- Decode His Smoochin’ Style
- Erotic Horror
- For Starters
- FuckYeahSexEducation [Blog]
- Gay Sex
- Gay Smut
- Guide to Bottoming
- A Guide to the Different Types of Kisses
- How To Smut (For Virgins)
- A How to Guide to Writing Smut (Or, how we all know you’re a virgin who’s writing slashfic)
- How To Write A Perfect First Kiss
- How to French Kiss?
- How to Write Good Smut
- How to smut - The Bare Bones
- How to write a kiss
- How To Kiss: 4 Types Of Kisses Men Love
- How to write a great kiss!
- How to Write a Kissing Scene
- How To Write A fictional Sec Scene
- How To Write Sex Scenes (Terminology Caution)
- The Ups and Downs (of erections)
- Domination and Submission
- In General [and details]
- Kinks and Fetishes
- Kiss and Tell – How to Write a Kissing Scene
- Language in Smut
- Lesbian Smut
- Lesbian Smut
- Making Love
- Meta on How to Write Realistic BDSM
- Planned Sex
- The Orgasmic French Kiss
- Sex Scene
- Sex Scenes
- Sex Scene References
- Sex that Makes People Want to Cry
- Smut 101
- Smut 101
- So I heard you want to Write Smut
- Straight Smut
- Twenty Steps to Writing Great Love Scenes
- Types of Kisses
- Types Of Kisses
- Types Of Kisses
- Terms [Vocabulary]
- The Birds and the Bees of Writing Smut
- The Basics
- The Basic Ideas
- The First Time
- Tips from Smut-101
- Write Sex Right
- Writing Sex and Love Scenes
- Writing (And reading) Sex Scenes: Good, Bad & Ugly
- What is a french kiss and how do I do it?
- What Does A Kiss Mean? 9 Kisses Decoded
- Words and Synonyms
- Words for Sex
- Writing a Sex Scene
- Writing from a Male’s Perspective
- Writing Sex
- Writing Smut
- Writing Smut when You’re a Prude
- Writing Tips
- 3 Secrets for Writing a Good Sex Scene
- 7 Tips for Writing Sex in Fan Fiction
- 12-Step Program [How to Write Sex]
- 25 HUMPALICIOUS STEPS FOR WRITING YOUR FIRST SEX SCENE, BY DELILAH S. DAWSON (AUTHOR OF WICKED AS SHE WANTS)
- Founding of Rome
- Roman Republic, Republic 2
- Roman Senate
- Great Roman Civil War
- Transition between Republic and Empire
- Pax Romana
- The Empire
- 5 Good Emperors
- 10 Worst Emperors
- Division of Roman Empire
- Fall of the Roman Empire
- Aftermath in Western Europe
- Byzantine Empire
- Architecture, architecture 2
- Army, army 2
- Colosseum, Colosseum seating
- Education, education 2
- Food, food 2
- Lifestyle, lifestyle 2
- Religion, religion 2
- Roman roads
- Twelve Tables of Law
Around the Empire
THAT FIRST SITE IS EVERY WRITER’S DREAM DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I’VE TRIED WRITING SOMETHING AND THOUGHT GOD DAMN IS THERE A SPECIFIC WORD FOR WHAT I’M USING TWO SENTENCES TO DESCRIBE AND JUST GETTING A BUNCH OF SHIT GOOGLE RESULTS